La Finca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help. can't get an answer from Admin.

3 posters

Go down

Help. can't get an answer from Admin. Empty Help. can't get an answer from Admin.

Post  Anthony B107 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 am

I had stopped my payments to the community, as i was not happy with the costs of the playground, but now i wish to 'pay up' and have sent requests to jose,for the total amount to date, but alas he does not answer me, is it just me, he is ignoring ?
maybe if anyone has the bank details please can i have them,i will pay the amount i think it is, and then wait for the next meeting to be told i owe more, so can't vote,
I do think it is wrong that david duplex 3, was not aware of the few €'s he owed, 4/5€ i think, so he would not be permitted to vote, are the rules that stringent, that a few owing €'s can stop you voting ?
Can we not have, some small leeway, before 'no vote' kicks in ?
Anthony B107
Anthony B107

Back to top Go down

Help. can't get an answer from Admin. Empty Re: Help. can't get an answer from Admin.

Post  Adriana C207 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

Hi Anthony,

Unfortunately it is the way it is! So be quick and keep on calling Jose´s office to give you the outstanding balance, we are very very close to remove the "evil" .
Please make sure you will have all paid to be able to vote, hopefully soon!
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

http://www.vic2.es

Back to top Go down

Help. can't get an answer from Admin. Empty outstanding fees

Post  Guido C205 Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 am

Hi Anthony, thursday we will have a meeting at B&A to check the books and accounts. Also we will get a uptated list of the debitos. I will let you know if you are on that list and if so, what amount is outstanding!
Guido C205
Guido C205

Back to top Go down

Help. can't get an answer from Admin. Empty Re: Help. can't get an answer from Admin.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum