La Finca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBTORS - UPDATE

2 posters

Go down

DEBTORS - UPDATE Empty DEBTORS - UPDATE

Post  David C213 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 am

All debtors owing over 500 euros - that are not already subject to outstanding court action - have been, and will be, sent formal letters (via burofax) advising them that further action will be taken to recover the debt unless we hear from them with proposals for repayment. So far letters have been sent to A104, A110, A115, A211, B112, B116, C204, D206, D208, E103, E112, E211 and Duplex 13. The owner of E211 has already contacted us and cleared his debt.

GAE's lawyer has now received, from Brokers y Analistas lawyer's, the files relating to the debtors that are subject to court action. These will be reviewed with the committee to establish what the current position is and whether any further action is necessary to take things forward. The owners of the following are subject to court action - A209, A213, B208, B213, C114, E205, E209, and Duplex 15. Duplex 9 now has a new owner and so court action is against the previous owner - Mr Waugh.

Updates on the total debt position are given in the Committee Report which have been produced monthly and sent out to those owners for whom we have an email address. If we do not have your email address and you would like to receive these updates then please provide GAE with your email address.

If you have any questions, then please let me know.

David C213

Back to top Go down

DEBTORS - UPDATE Empty free collection of community fees

Post  Anthony B107 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 am

i found this site that might be of interest
http://www.communityfees.com/
Anthony B107
Anthony B107

Back to top Go down

DEBTORS - UPDATE Empty Re: DEBTORS - UPDATE

Post  David C213 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:11 am

Hello Anthony. Thank you for your comment. I met with the Administrator at GAE this morning to discuss the debtors and Guido and myself will be meeting with their lawyer next week. GAE have already said that they will persue debtors in the UK but I do not yet know what their process is or who they use. I shall mention the link that you gave to see if they could make use of the company but they may have their own company they use.

David C213

Back to top Go down

DEBTORS - UPDATE Empty Re: DEBTORS - UPDATE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down