La Finca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good idea to have a party!!

5 posters

Go down

Good idea to have a party!! Empty Good idea to have a party!!

Post  Guido C205 Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Good idea!!!
Guido C205
Guido C205

Back to top Go down

Good idea to have a party!! Empty Re: Good idea to have a party!!

Post  Adriana C207 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:02 pm

what time shall we start?
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

http://www.vic2.es

Back to top Go down

Post  Adriana C207 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Who brings what? Like f.e. I would like to bring a transilvanian cake. Maybe someone else would bring drinks, or wine, or salad, etc...
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

Back to top Go down

Good idea to have a party!! Empty Gifts for kids / regalos para ninos

Post  Guido C205 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey, I bought 15 little boxes from mercadona for 1 Euro each. It is a nice gift for the kids. Actually I have no idea how many kids we have at La Finca, do I have to buy more???

Hola, he comprado 15 cajitas de mercadona de 1 Euro cada una. Es un regalo bonito para cada nino. En realidad no tengo ningun idea de cauntos ninos tenemos aqui en La Finca. Tengo que comprar mas?????
Guido C205
Guido C205

Back to top Go down

Good idea to have a party!! Empty change of date / cambio de fecha

Post  Guido C205 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 pm

We were speaking to quite a lot of people about the party and many of them mentioned that it might be a good idea to have the party earlier: at friday, the 29.10.2010 starting 19h. What do you think? Please post your opinion and also what you will bring to the party. F.e. Drinks, Beer, Table, food, chairs, plastic plates, music, CD, etc. We have to organize that! Thanx geek

Hemos hablado con mucha gente sobre la fiesta y la fecha. Y nos han dicho que sera mejor de tenerla anterior de la fecha propuesta. Por ejemplo el viernes 29.10.2010 desde las 19h00. Que opinan? Por favor post tambien que cosas van a traer a la fiesta. P.e. bebidas, cerveza, mesas, comida, sillas, vasos de plasitco, musica, CD, etc. Tenemos organizarlo bien! Gracias geek
Guido C205
Guido C205

Back to top Go down

Post  Maureen Duplex 3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 am

Confirm date and time for halloween and also how many people are we cooking for.
Maureen Duplex 3

Maureen Duplex 3

Back to top Go down

Post  David&Julie Duplex 8 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:19 am

Its a great idea to get people together. I will gladly make some food and supply the plates and forks etc required.It may be a good thing for people to bring chairs for themselves.I can also make some big bottles of juice for the children.Just give me an idea how many people.Julie Duplex 8 922729824. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

David&Julie Duplex 8

Back to top Go down

Good idea to have a party!! Empty Halloween

Post  Lorna B202 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:41 am

We will be over at La Finca next week - we will bring jacket potatoes? we also have 4 plastic chairs and a table which we don't use so could bring them down for the party and leave there afterwards for somewhere for people to sit/read in the area where you are going to put the children's activities etc.

Lorna B202

Back to top Go down

Post  Adriana C207 Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 am

Hello,

The "Friendship Hello-Win" party will start at 19:00 o´clock, Friday the 29th of October in the kids arrea. Everybody could bring what thinks is ok, the most important is to have a good time together and fellowship Wink cheers . Decoration, music equipment, CD, water, bread, chairs, table, table cloths, plastic cups, plates, spoons, sweets, salads, tipical dish from own country or region, chips, wine, pumpkin, candles,.... everything will be more than welcome. As far as we spoke with neighbours we expect arround 30 people or more. I am so happy and excited to see that all of us do something different than it was till now Wink bounce
My self will bring double portion of Tiramisu cake, napkins, HW-sweets from Guido for kids and a plastic table.I guess we also could put on some costume, but the main costum we should ware has to be good sense of humor and nice party atmosphere feeling jocolor
Hugs to all!

Hola,

La fiesta "Amistad en Hello-Win" empezara a las 19:00 horas, el viernes, dia 29 de octubre. Pueden traer que piensan que es bueno, pero lo mas importante es de pasarlo bien Wink cheers Decoracion, equipo de musica, CD, agua, pan, sillas, mesa, mantel, vasos, platos y cubiertos de plastico, dulces, ensaldas, comida tipica del pais de cada uno o de su region, papas fritas, vino, calabaza, candelas, velas, ...cualquier cosa es mas que bienvenida. Como hemos hablado con varios vecinos podemos esperar la visita de mas de 30 personas. Estoy tan feliz y alegre de ver que estamos haciendo algo diferente de lo que se hacia antes, hasta ahora Wink bounce
Yo voy a traer una doble porcion de tarta Tiramisu, servilletas, chuches HW que lo compro Guido para los niños y una mesa de plastico. Creo que podriamos ponernos algun disfraz, pero que no puede faltarnos es el "buen sentido de humor y un sentimiento de fiesta alegre jocolor
¡Abrazo!
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

Back to top Go down

Post  David&Julie Duplex 8 Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:24 am

Really looking forward to tonight,I will bring the CD Player if you still need it,also Sangria,Kids drinks and Sausages,Maureen is making Sheoherds pie,yummy.See you all later. bounce

David&Julie Duplex 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Adriana C207 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:53 am

I guess we will have a real witch at the party, without any mask! !!! I am afraid her food will have the same poison as herself brrrrrrr! affraid

Creo que vamos a tener una bruja verdadera a la fiesta sin ningun disfraz!!!!! Tengo miedo que su comida va a tener el mismo veneno como su misma!!!! affraid
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

Back to top Go down

Good idea to have a party!! Empty Gracias! Thank you!

Post  Adriana C207 Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Muchas gracias a todos por la colaboracion y presencia a la fiesta de amistad de Hello-Win (gana el saludo.traducido)! Ha sido estupendo! Felicidades a todos! Tenemos que repetir!
Fuerte abrazo! lol!

Thank you so much every person for the colaboration and presence at the Friendship Hello-Win party! It was great! Congratulation to all! We have to repeat!

Strong hugs! lol!
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

Back to top Go down

Post  David&Julie Duplex 8 Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Yes it was a really good night,everyone enjoyed it. Very Happy

David&Julie Duplex 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Adriana C207 Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you!
Adriana C207
Adriana C207

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down